Thursday 15 October 2015

They told me all my life sex

English Sexy Story

 

 

Friends I puzzles, this digital era, digital friends, to go with the new knowledge , and I very much popular among friends. One of my friends, his wife Irene friend name you today is the last two days before the wedding took place airinera tell the story interesting. Three days before the wedding airinera saw me on the phone Shamshu Facebook photographer Vallana puzzle out ten million followers, a lot of expensive step brother's wedding took Shamsun, Adana phatugraphi what agemra wedding day marriage to mechanisms for the cotton phatu there? I smiled and said: Why did not you say before reading the text with the exception of Irene would photographer, then all of the pictures I was taking marriage seriously. Irene was angry and did not understand Vallana shed Timedoesn't ball, do not talk so much. I gave Irene tells Europe to shed any way I'll mechanisms. Samsun brothers who give messages on Facebook Vallana call the mobile number. Then, the wedding will Vallana Shamsun to phone his brother ran the unity of the picture, it is not too late to send him - along with a picture of this girl's cotton Adana brother responded to two hours of training, is the willingness to say? I told you I did not do anything with silent pictures with cotton, he agreed to everything. The day before the wedding of Adana brother of Irene went home. Shamsun to airinera brother introduced him two hours of training on measures that will fix my eyes on the airinera ripen the milk ripen was not wearing bra of the two was swaying her milk. After a while, Irene looked at her breasts at me I'm in the price. Urgently and was checked scarf straight. I am ashamed for this non desirable event, head of the Adana brother went to the room. After fifteen minutes, I came in the room, one of Europe's brother, on the other hand, the camera makes airinera milk tipache selfie , I wonder why the picture of cotton in the world of Europe, who are in the name of his brother? Irene was angry with his brother Vallana Europe are doing good things for my marriage ceremony bandabira selfie party is next week, so training is Europe selfie brother, the picture will be nice if everyone away with a comment like that. I was angry that the perimeter of the door with the tip airinera dhude cudanaphi training now will
wonder why I have come. You were like a bad guy who not least Vallana Irene, milk tip dichisa why? I am selfie airine the one hand, and on the other hand across her stomach before pressing sex wonder why I was willing to settle, but you could not face due to the good Bandeau. The 69-story inn across her sex to sex sali will sex like. Sunan to Europe after my brother japiye piece of cotton and put the pictures on airinera. Shamsun year I told you not poda Pussy Marvi Marvi? Shamsun Vallana pull the poda. We took two poda, but Irene is not willing to share the pussy, Irene Vallana pressed to decide tempi, but her husband poda and pussy. We started with that because I agree airinera words. Airinera slowly removed his clothes. Then I began to suck him bhuda and Europe, neck, chest, belly began to suck cumate sabha place. Irene has not yet despite bujatechi hot. We'll just suck and lick, I told Irene, you suck at our treasure is not de. Untie my paint out of hearing of the scrotum with one hand and with the left hand kacalacche tipase Europe treasure. And then I sat down and saw her wet pussy fuck. Fisting bulalama two fingers inside the hand made dukiye. Gutate guta looked at him with the finger. On the one hand, and one hand on his chest and then launched fisting. A little later, my hand was bhije. I'm not apekha Irene, after sitting Paint, jainga at Dawn off the inside of the mouth began to suck somebody. Dhanata phule was washed arts. I wonder why a guy can not sustain Europe lays in front of you, I am the airinake pichanepaya be carried out on the bed to my left buttock bhuda the soyalama to Europe. Then again put mukha took gudata cusalama fly. Fisting the SIM card inside the cusalama bicita growth. .and He was kapate my face every cusa fisting with two hands inside my head down daralo, airinera sbasata emrao was quick, and the children and the dog can not Vallana tomdera palm trees pode dukiye Santo fisting, and cudate cudate cast them in to me, my body, De extinguish the fire with water tomra gold. . I wanted somebody across her senses'm marani cuta sali. Thu Thu fisting away from his face, and I makhalama gold. Fuck her pussy Irene darala the other hand, I leaned ekahate sonata dore face fisting heat caused by light that fits. Again, I stress again that the barrier is a little dukara dukegelo purotai. I slowly increased the speed of the Samsun out together cudalama down for about 15 minutes out. Gum drops of blood could be seen in our body. Airinera nose has full red lips. Fisting t diaper eche dudera the Sira, there are red and swollen. My short delay due to the strength of the Canon says I do not have 7-inch barata dukiye again inside airine fisting. I looked again tyapate. The airinera poda struck Europe with the asshole was wearing inside out materials with a limp. Thapate thapate my breathing has become thicker, the power is reduced. I heard him coming to understand airinera A A A A A On the Om Om Ah ah ah ah were ayaha. My pussy shattering. Wanted wanted kill me. Take chama torn. Maru across more across, and can not, by Joseph A. asphuta gold magic began to scream. Yes Kill! Dp shoot ah ah ah ah ah ah aha peace! Aha, uh, come on, shoot, oh shoot, coda coda, his voice more loudly. Surasuriye airinera body was sudden, tingling airinera that was the backbone of the footpaths, water khasache airinera the call, he called her juicy bun dukula fisting away. Irene was more difficult for me to hold my calls barake guns seemed to relieve the ragarasa. I wonder why they admire a prostitute Irene took .Why do magidera cukha they die like face, with the mouth cukha took cudanaphi. What are you doing Vallana Irene cudate ask why cutabi cudanaphi tulachisa? I do not cudanaphi selaphi Facebook friend no it. Irene became angry and took the mobile Vallana tulali now talking to anyone, including fellow bhuda not bujabe. I wonder why we should just three cudanaphira kamuki head. Irene then smiled gently over to kiss me, and to the wealth of Europe photographer saying, I cudabi over the life of the married father of two, I went to the phone with them, and poda maraba cunt. The day came to an agreement with airinera opportunity Irene who will have fun with the two of us. However, it is better to be smart in smart Objective circumstances. photographer happens around us in Europe, anonymously, by creating a simple puzzle bhugakarache women and the poor video or take a picture of them in the dark for a lifetime blekamei basindha is made. Be careful so already. This story inn Bengali friend of Ria (pseudo name), made from an accident that happened in his life, who sent us. If your life story, send us andakarera oscillation flows.

No comments:

Post a Comment